Mesa Academy for Advanced Studies Dress Code/Uniform
Academy students are expected to dress in a manner that reinforces our mission of excellence and school pride. To accomplish this, the Academy has a uniform dress code.
- The uniform top is a polo - red, white, and navy for all grades, (6th – 8th grade may also choose black). The top must have an embroidered Academy crest.
- All layered clothing (under shirts) must be white only. Please note: this is a change from the 2010-2011 school year.
- All outerwear such as sweatshirts, sweaters and jackets must also be of solid Academy colors (Academy crests are optional).
- The uniform bottom includes your choice of pants, shorts, skirts, and/or capris in a solid khaki color. Socks and leggings must be a solid Academy color. Footwear must meet classroom safety guidelines.
- Hats and sunglasses may be worn outside only. No other articles of clothing are permissible. Academy Knights are expected to be in uniform unless it is a designated “Spirit Day” or “Free Dress Day”.
- Optional athletic clothing is acceptable during Health and Wellness classes. See Mrs. Randolph for details.