Mesa Academy for Advanced Studies Dress Code/Uniform
Academy students are expected to dress in a manner that reinforces our mission of excellence and school pride. To accomplish this, the Academy has a uniform dress code.
- The uniform top is a polo - red, white, and navy for all grades, (6th – 8th grade may also choose black). The top must have an embroidered Academy crest.
- All layered clothing (under shirts) must be white only.
- All outerwear such as sweatshirts, sweaters and jackets must also be of solid Academy colors (Academy crests are optional).
- The uniform bottom includes your choice of pants, shorts, skirts, and/or capris in a solid khaki color. Shorts must have at least a 2-inch inseam and extend to the tip of the student's fingers. Socks and leggings must be a solid Academy color. Footwear must meet classroom safety guidelines.
- Hats and sunglasses may be worn outside only. No other articles of clothing are permissible. Academy Knights are expected to be in uniform unless it is a designated “Spirit Day”.
- Optional black shorts and a grey t-shirt top are acceptable during Health and Wellness classes. See Mrs. Randolph for details.
CLICK HERE FOR UNIFORM PURCHASE OPTIONS