Mrs. Caroline Chung-Wipff
Email: Click Here
I am grateful for the opportunity to be your child's teacher here at the Academy.
I have over eleven years of experience teaching in Mesa Public Schools and in the San Francisco Unified School District. I possess a B.A. in Psychology and a B.A. in Political Science from the University of Rochester. I also earned my M.A. in Educational Technology from San Francisco State University and my M.A. in Educational Leadership from Northern Arizona University. Growing up, I took Tae Kwon Do lessons and earned my first degree Black Belt from Chung Kim's Black Belt Academy in Davenport, IA. I play the piano and the cello. In my spare time, I love reading books and writing.
My philosophy on learning includes:
- all children can learn
- children learn in different ways
- students need to feel safe and supported
- students need to learn from a base of passion (whatever is intrinsically interesting to them)
- deliberate practice is essential for developing grit
- grit is more important in creating success than talent
Working with students of all ages (children and adults) is my passion. I encourage you to reach out to me at any time regarding your child's progress. Having support both at home and at school is essential for your child's success!