What is Acuity?
Acuity is an advanced learning-based assessment system that helps teachers focus on the strategies that most effectively impact student achievement. Acuity provides the combination of valid and reliable content and flexibility. In addition to high-quality pre-built assessments, teachers or administrators can create customized tests with Acuity's state correlated online item bank.
- Three Predictive Benchmarks for grades 3-8 for Math & English Language Arts
- Thirty pre-made High School Common Core assessments for Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry
- Acuity reports are available in real-time and provide instructional direction down to the performance objective
- Instructional Resources for remediation and enrichment
- State-Correlated Item Bank including 20,000 items for creating custom tests
- Classroom Performance System "Clicker" Interface
- Custom test component including district-made item banks for the following Exam View Assessments including Harcourt Reading, Scott Foresman Math, AZ Story, History Alive and many others.
Acuity Benefits for Teachers
Provides quick access to overall students' strengths and weaknesses
Assists in identifying areas needing remediation and/or enrichment
Helps prepare differentiated instructional materials for entire class
Increases active participation from each student
Decreases grading time
Enhances overall classroom instruction