Acuity: An Advanced Learning-Based Assessment System
Acuity is an advanced learning-based assessment system that helps teachers focus on the strategies that most effectively impact student achievement. Acuity provides the combination of valid and reliable contentand flexibility. In addition to high-quality pre-built assessments, teachers or administrators can create customized tests with Acuity's state correlated online item bank.
- Three Predictive Benchmarks for grades 3-8 for Math & English Language Arts.
- Diagnostic Common Core pre-made assessments that can be customized for grades 3rd through 8th.
- Thirty pre-made High School Common Core assessments for Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry.
- Acuity reports are available in real-time and provide instructional direction down to the performance objective and Common Core standards.
- Instructional Resources for remediation and enrichment including engaging activities, games, and personal tutorials.
- State-Correlated and Common Core Item Bank including 20,000 items for creating custom tests.
- Performance task items for English Language Arts and Math available for grades 2nd through High School.
Christine Leydon: 472-7281
Norman Peckham: 472-0016
Laura Wojciechowicz: 308-7534
Acuity Unwired Contacts
Teresa Williams: 472-0011
Karla Zahner: 472-0014