Our building is currently closed to the public due to COVID-19.
RESOURCES FOR TEACHERS
Due to COVID-19 safety concerns Kits and Exhibits, Spin Art Tubs, and Art Prints are currently unavailable for checkout. Die cut machine availability is by appointment only. For more information please call (480) 308-7350.
In addition to coordinating music and art instruction and performances for grade levels K-12, providing teacher training and resources in drama, dance, visual arts and music, screening art, theatre and dance applicants and coordinating dance-in-schools and artists-in-residence, the Creative and Performing Arts Department offers the following programs and services to our schools:
Traveling art exhibits (Student art)
- Cultural Exhibits for classroom use (Cultural artifacts from around the world)
- Process or Culture Kits for classroom use (For a hands-on experience)
- Performing Arts Package (Featuring touring companies from around the world.)
- Art Masterpiece activities
- Assistance in the purchase of musical equipment and supplies
- 125 seat theatre auditorium
- Meeting rooms
- Resource Center with visual and performing arts books as well as samples of cultural exhibits and cultural or process kits.
- Die cutting equipment.