Integrity - Transparency - Innovation - Independence
Enrollment/Withdrawal Audit Follow Up - 2018
IDEA Basic/Preschool Audit
Taylor Junior High School Bookstore - Follow-up
Taft PTO - Follow-up
Bookstore Flash Audit 2017-18 Audit Report
Red Mountain High School bookstore - Follow-Up
Native American Ed Program (NAEP) - Follow-Up
2017-18 District Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
Student Enrollment/Withdrawal 2017-18 Audit Report
Stay up to date with Audit Services projects
Audits by Topic
- Arizona State Retirement System (ASRS)
- Auditor General - Classroom Spending Report by Year
- Bookstores & Student Stores
- Comprensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
- E-Rate (Performance Audit)
- IDEA Basic Grant
- Native American Education Program
- Positive Behavior Intervention Services (PBIS)
- Risk Assessment
- Safe Checks
- Student Enrollment/Withdrawal Records
- Student Support Organizations (PTO & Booster Clubs)
- Title III
Mission and Vision
Audit Services is committed to improving operations across Mesa Public Schools.
With an objective and comprehensive approach to evaluating systems and identifying opportunities, we empower and collaborate with stakeholders to create dynamic and sustainable solutions.
The audit committee is composed of three member of the public body and act as an independent liaison between the Governing Board, Superintendent and the internal and external audit functions.
This includes proposed and expected internal/external audits to be conducted for the year beginning in July and ending in June.
External audits are conducted by outside agencies. A compliance audit is performed annually while others may be performed at different intervals.
Internal audits are conducted by Mesa Public Schools. These are based on the recommendations of the Audit Committee.