ABOUT AUDIT SERVICES/FACILITY RENTALS
We envision the Audit Services and Facility Rentals Departments as acknowledged and respected leaders in maximizing the operational efficiency of Mesa Public Schools, while facilitating cooperative relationships within our community.
The Audit Services and Facility Rental Departments are committed to objectively and ethically performing value-added services through providing control assurances, identifying process improvements, leading positive change, and delivering exceptional customer service throughout the District and our community.
- Maintain/update vendor contact information
- Provide consulting services throughout the District
- Manage special projects, as requested
- Act as the District liaison for the MPS annual financial statement audit
- Manage user access to the District's financial system
- Oversee Facility Rentals
- Processes cell tower rental agreements/payments
- Maintain employee conflict of interest forms
- Process I-20's for foreign students
The Department consists of two motivated staff:
Ken Alexander, CPA Director
Facility Rentals also reports to the Director of Audit Services. For more information, please contact Renee Bacarella @ x20151.
The Department reports to Bobette Sylvester, Assistant Superintendent for Business and Support Services.