Big Ideas Math Online Support
Big Ideas Math was adopted by Mesa Public Schools to provide a math program that was written to meet Arizona's College and Career Ready Standards for mathematics. Big Ideas has an online component that gives teachers and students access to the text as an eBook. Teachers also have the ability to present from the online interface through the Dynamic Classroom Toolkit. Students will be able to access online resources to assist them in the math discovery process.
- First Time Logging In
- Assigning Book to Your Class (old platform) Adding Book to Class Video (2019 platform)
- Assigning Exercises, Quizzes, and Tests (old platform)
- Assigning Practice, Assessments and Reports (MRL/2019 platform)
- Video Tutorial about Assignments and Accessing Reports (old platform)
- Video Tutorial about Assignments (MRL/2019 platform)
- Sharing Assignments and Finding Your SAVED activities (MRL/2019 platform)
Clearing Browser Data
Click HERE for a tutorial on how to clear browsing data in Chrome.
This may be necessary for Big Ideas users who experienced a recent issue with accessing assignments in the system.
Big Ideas Technical Assistance Page
or you can email Big Ideas directly at: