Food Issues

If your child has an intolerance to certain foods, notify the health office and obtain a form from the cafeteria for your doctor to complete and to be on file with the cafeteria.  For parties and special treats you may need to bring snacks from home if your child has a dietary restriction. 

For more severe allergies which require epipen administration, look under the Epipen related page.