Student Registration Information Page

                                        Stephanie Garcia, Registrar

                                             (480) 472-2909       
                                        FAX (480) 472-2899

Fee Schedule - English or Spanish

Registration for School

New Student Registration Process
To help make your registration go as smoothly as possible, please read the following information and be prepared to provide the items indicated.
Students transferring within the Mesa Public School District need to bring proof of residency and a withdrawal form from their previous Mesa School.

Students who are new to Mesa Public Schools or who have not attended a Mesa Public School for two or more years must bring the following documents when enrolling:

1. ONE PROOF OF RESIDENCY (i.e. Contract on Purchase of New Home, Rental Agreement, Motor Vehicle Registration, a utility or telephone bill in your name with your permanent address.)



4. A WITHDRAWL FORM from previous school AND, if possible, a copy of a current REPORT CARD and/or AIMS, IOWA/STANFORD test scores from previous school.

5. CURRENT IEP (Individual Education Plan) for students enrolled in Special Education classes.

6. LEGAL PAPERS or documents regarding custody, guardianship, restraints, or order of protection.

7. COMPLETED REGISTRATION PACKET.  You may print out the following forms, fill them out and bring them to the Carson office or we will supply you with blank forms when you arrive at the office.         

Enrollment Information

Open Enrollment Information

When all of the forms are completed, return the completed registration packet to the school office with all the supporting documentation. Mail-in registrations for new students will not be accepted. Be sure to bring all required documents and forms at the time of registration to prevent any delays. We look forward to having your student attend Carson Junior High School.