Parent Information Page
At Carson we both welcome and encourage parent involvement. The goal of our parent involvement plan is to increase student achievement. You are our partners in this endeavor. You are always welcome to visit your child’s classroom. We encourage regular communication between home and school and we invite you to join our S.I.A.C. Team for monthly meetings. We look forward to partnering with you to help your child to be successful academically, socially, and emotionally.
The Parent Portal Experience called MyMPS is a school-to-home web based communication tool! Review and monitor your child's grades, attendance and other education-related information from your home or work computer. School lunch program is provided by MySchoolBucks.com. This program offers online payment for your student's lunch card.
The Carson Bookstore is available to parents and students to purchase school supplies.
You can also pay online on the Mesa Public Schools Web Pay site.
This year the Bookstore is open everyday from 8:45 - 9:15am
School and District Information for parents
- Bell Schedule
- MPS Food and Nutrition Department
- Carson Cafeteria Information
- MPS Dress Code Rules (in English and en Español)
- Bus Routes and District Bus Rules of Conduct
- MPS Secondary Course Catalog
Please come visit soon.
The Parent Resource Room has
* Resource library with books and pamphlets on important topics
* Resources on communication and computer classes
* Resources on important school procedures and events
* Directory of community services and community events
* Information and access to the Parent Portal
Read all the latest information on Parent University
Carson Course Catalog for the 2019-2020 school year is now available. Click here.
MPS Title 1 Programs
Mesa Public Schools maintains a Title 1 Programs Resources webpage. Also, MPS, in conjunction with Resources for Educators, provides newsletters for families. Early Years and Home & School Connection are published monthly in both English and Spanish. Click here to connect to the MPS Title 1 Links & Resources page.