If you would like to read this page in another language, click the Translate link in the bottom, right corner.
For over 30 years, Mesa Public Schools Adult Education for College and Career Readiness has offered adult education classes to help meet the growing needs of our adult learners. We provide educational opportunities for adult learners to increase their English language skills and obtain their High School Equivalency (HSE) diploma. In addition, each adult learner is known by name, served by strength and need, and completes our program ready for college, career and community.
January Registration Information
Registration for GED and English language classes begins on Tuesday evening, December 3rd. You must register in December to be enrolled in January classes.
- Registration days are Tuesday evenings from 4-6pm and Fridays from 9am-4pm.
- Adult Education Office located at 855 W 8th Ave, Mesa, 85210.
- You must present a valid AZ driver’s license, AZ ID card, or a permanent resident card AND
- Registration payment of $40, $50, or $60 that can be paid in cash or debit/credit card. We do not accept $100 bills.
- The last day to register for January classes is Friday, December 20th.
- College and career readiness classes for GED/HSE preparation and English language acquisition are open to anyone 16 years old or older.
- Daytime and evening classes are held at the Mesa Education Center, 855 W. 8th Ave., Mesa, AZ 85210
- Students must be legally present in the United States to attend class.
- You must attend a registration session to enroll (see above box for information).