Student records request
You may request student records by contacting the school district's Records Department. Please provide the following information:
- What records would you like?
- Your name, including a maiden name, if appropriate.
- The last school you attended and the year of attendance.
- Your address, city, state and ZIP code.
- Your phone number and e-mail.
- How would you like the records sent?
- A clear copy of your identification with a photo (such as a driver’s license).
Submit a request to the Student Records division of the Guidance and Counseling Department. There is no charge for student records. For further information, call (480) 472-0741.
Public records request
The district makes public records available for inspection by any person, as provided by the Arizona public records law. Public records requests based on the federal Freedom of Information Act, which is not applicable to state or local government agencies, are treated as public records requests under state law.
Submit a request for records inspection or copying to the community relations director. A fee will be charged for copies.