If you would like Communications and Marketing to post your news on Facebook or submit it to the media and Twitter, obtain the approval of your school or department administrator.
If students are involved, check their records to ensure they have permission.
A student is presumed to have permission unless the parent has signed and submitted a Media Opt Out form to the school office.
Email your news
Email your information and photos to the community relations specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you submit digital photos with your news story:
- Set your camera to the highest possible (maximum) resolution.
- Capture one to three people in the photo. Students and staff should be focused on teaching and learning, not looking at the camera.
- Identify all the people in the picture from left to right. Include names, job titles, subject areas and grade levels. Be sure that names are spelled correctly.
- Explain what the people in the picture are doing.
- Click HERE for more tips on taking high-quality photos.