Transcripts and Records for former students and graduates
Mesa Public Schools will help you obtain a copy of records from your time as a student in the district. There is no charge for student records. You may submit a request through our Records Department by providing the following information:
- What records would you like?
- Your name, including a maiden name, if appropriate
- The last school you attended and the year of attendance
- Your address, city, state and zip code
- Date of birth
- Your phone number and e-mail
- How would you like the records sent?
- A clear copy of your identification with a photo (such as a driver’s license)
How to request information
Fax: (480) 472-0745
In person: Student Services Center, 1025 N. Country Club Drive, Mesa
Information: (480) 472-0741