Transcripts and Records for former students and graduates


Form to request records and transcripts  


Mesa Public Schools will help you obtain a copy of records from your time as a student in the district. There is no charge for student records. You may submit a request through our Records Department by providing the following information:  


  • What records would you like?
  • Your name, including a maiden name, if appropriate
  • The last school you attended and the year of attendance
  • Your address, city, state and zip code
  • Date of birth
  • Your phone number and e-mail
  • How would you like the records sent?
  • A clear copy of your identification with a photo (such as a driver’s license)

How to request information

Fax: (480) 472-0745

In person: Student Services Center, 1025 N. Country Club Drive, Mesa

Information: (480) 472-0741