Special Solar Eclipse Message
This is Sandi Kuhn, Crismon principal with a special, important message. The safety and welfare of Crismon students is a top priority for all of us. The eclipse is on from .. We do no have special eclipse glasses for students that meet ISO 12312-2 standards. Therefore, we will be on "rainy day " schedule. Students will not go out for morning recess or lunch recess. We will provide an afternoon recess after , following the eclipse. If you, as a parent want your child to view the eclipse, you will need to check them out of school and supervise their viewing of the eclipse.
Crismon is an A+ School of Excellence
Welcome to Crismon Elementary, a designated A+ School of Excellence, where we have high academic standards and student achievement. Crismon staff collaborate to ensure that every student is challenged and supported as they learn and grow. Rigorous curriculum require students to explain their thinking and provide evidence to support their work. The faculty and staff put the needs of students first and feel it is a privilege to work here.
Click on the PTA button above for more information about Crismon's PTA.
Congratulations Crismon PTA!
Our PTA and School was named a National PTA School of Excellence!
All of our school and PTA’s hard work and achievements were recognized with the
2016-2018 National PTA School of Excellence designation!
Our school’s results stood out as a nationwide leader in developing strong family-school partnerships and we could not be prouder of this. We wanted to pass this accomplishment on to you — the students, families, teachers, and staff that make all of this possible!
To give you a sense of what this means, there were only 2 schools in the state of Arizona that received this award, so this was quite an accomplishment and a privilege.
Round of applause for Crismon Elementary and our wonderfully dedicated PTA!!!
Crismon receives the 2016 Bronze Award for the American Alliance for a Healther Generation
Crismon Elementary School
825 West Medina Avenue
Mrs. Sandi Kuhn, Principal
(480) 472-4058, Fax
(480) 472-4000, Office
(480) 472-4068, Attendance
(480) 472-4048, Nurse
7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
2017-2018 School Hours:
8:25 AM - 2:55 PM
2017-2018 Every Wednesday Release:
2017-2018 Early Release/No School Dates
* September 4, 2017 - No School - Labor Day
* September 13, 2017 - Release @ 12:25pm - Professional Development Day
* October 6, 2017 - Release @ 12:25pm - End of 1st Quarter
* October 9 - 13, 2017 - No School - October Break
* October 16 - 20, 2017 - Release @ 1:55pm - Parent/Teacher Conferences
* November 1, 2017 - Release @ 12:25pm - Professional Development Day
* November 10, 2017 - No School - Veterans Day
* November 23 - 24, 2017 - No School - Thanksgiving Break
* December 22, 2017 - Release @ 12:25pm - End of 2nd Quarter
* December 25, 2017 - January 5, 2018 - No School - Winter Break
* January 15, 2018 - No School - MLK/Civil Rights Day
* January 16 - 19, 2018 - Release @ 1:55pm - Parent/Teacher Conferences
* February 14, 2018 - Release @ 12:25pm - Professional Development Day
* February 19, 2018 - No School - Presidents' Day
* March 9, 2018 - Release @ 12:25pm - End of 3rd Quarter
* March 12 - 16, 2018 - No School - Spring Break
* March 30, 2018 - No School - Spring Holiday
* April 11, 2018 - Release @ 12:25pm - Professional Development Day
Crismon is an AVID School
News and Events
Don't Miss a Thing
Stay connected to Crismon Elementary and Mesa Public Schools in a variety of easy ways this year. Sign up for text updates, download helpful apps and follow along on social media at mpsaz.org/parents/connect. Never miss an important update again!
¡No se pierda nada!
Manténgase conectado con [school name] y las Escuelas Públicas de Mesa en una variedad de formas sencillas este año. Regístrese para recibir mensajes de texto, descargar aplicaciones útiles y seguirnos a lo largo de los medios sociales en mpsaz.org/parents/connect. ¡No te pierdas información importante otra vez!