Crossroads is an academic environment for seventh through twelfth graders who have struggled in large comprehensive junior highs and high schools.
Our staff fosters meaningful connections in a close-knit, compassionate setting. We are committed to providing the support each student needs to succeed:
- smaller, more intimate classrooms
- accessible, highly qualified and caring teachers
- a safe and academically challenging campus
- opportunities to make up credits through individually paced online curriculum, summer school, work experience, and independent study classes.
- service learning projects that motivate students to become more involved in community and school activities.
- co-curricular direct instruction electives in P.E., Art, Guitar, and Film & TV.
The focus is on core subjects — English, math, science, social studies — and elective classes that enable students to reach their academic goals at their own pace.
Seventh- and eighth-graders are in self-contained classes with highly qualified teachers. For 9th- through 12th-graders, we offer the computer-based Gradpoint learning system and small-group instruction with certified teachers. Students are able to access a part of their curriculum at home by going to: musd4237-crossroads-ccl.gradpoint.com