- Coming up!
- Professional Learning
"A teacher takes a seed of PROMISE, tends it with encouragement, and watches as it grows... knowing that one day it will be the fruit that feeds the world." - Unknown
- SLA Unit assessment (IR & IL) - due by March 16th
- March 17th - DLI PLC Spanish teachers only 2:30 - 3:30 p.m. - It is very important that all Spanish teachers attend the entire time.
- March 18th Hermosa Vista - Virtual DLI Kindergarten Information Parent meeting for incoming families Invitation
- STAMP 4 Se testing window - April 19th - May 7th
- 3rd grade - all components
- 4th grade - Interpretive Reading and Writing
- 5th grade - Interpretive Listening and Speaking
- 6th grade - all components
- Stay tune for Summer opportunities to take paid Professional Learning through our STEMSS - ASU grant!
- MPS DLI Teacher collaboration folder (Restricted to the DLI team at MPS)
- Content Based Chants- SEAL Strategies video 6 min Great strategy!
- AZLA workshop resources "Creating Confident Communicators"
- DLI website - Share with families! Check the list of Phonics mini lesson videos. Kids love El Mono Sílabo!
- To request access to a blocked YouTube video go to EdTech and complete a request
- Check our WL/DLI Professional Learning page. (Updated frequently) You can access it on your own time!
- CERCLL Three-Part Webinar series on Literacy - Based Lesson Planning (recording)
I am here to help you!
Office hours: Here are some times or just email me to set up a time that best works for you!
March 5th 3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
March 16th 3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
March 19th 3:00 - 4:00 p.m.