ACADEMICS AT DOBSON HIGH SCHOOL
We take great pride in our academic programs. In class, students are expected to participate according to the directions of their teacher. Participation will lead to academic achievement and progress, the major goal of a high school education. Overall academic expectations are:
- Enter class with Dobson planner and prepared with necessary materials.
- Take Cornell Style notes.
- Complete homework.
- Participate in discussions.
- Follow teacher directions.
- Study/review for tests.
- Ask for assistance from teachers/others as needed.
- Engage your mind in the course.
It is the collaborative effort of Dobson teachers, students and families that will help all students meet these rigorous expectations. Students that find themselves looking for an exceptional challenge should consider one of Dobson's Honors Programs.
|Dora Samson||Brita Beatty|
|Assistant Principal||Administrative Assistant|