Dobson Returning MPS Student Registration
Returning Mesa Public School Student Registration Information
ALL INFORMATION WILL BE UP TO DATE IN MID JULY
Re-Enroll Using M.O.R.E.
Mesa Public Schools will use an online system to re-enroll returning students for the 2018-19 school year. This new system will provide an improved parent experience, better data integrity, streamline staff workflow and save paper. Parents can complete the re-enrollment process on any internet-connected device using the web browser of your choice for returning students who completed the 2017-18 school year. New students can be enrolled in person at their school.
Computers are available in Dobson's front office for those that need access to computers.
Office hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
Please have all of your required registration forms completed through the parent portal by the start of Mustang Days, July 24, 2018.
Don't have a portal account?
Online re-enrollment is accessed through the parent portal.
- The district will mail activation keys in the summer to parents who haven't activated their accounts.
Check that your portal account is accurate.
Can’t remember your user name or email? Contact our registration department at 480-472-3005.
- Don’t see one or more of your children? Contact the school of the child you don’t see. You should see all your enrolled children in the same account.
Online re-enrollment will open early July.
- Detailed instructions will be mailed to your home.
- Check our website for additional information and forms.
- Later in July, a postcard will be mailed to your home with school-specific information about the beginning of the 2018-19 school year.
Registration Resources Additional Forms
Parking Permit Application
(including a copy of the student's driver's license and vehicle insurance card)