Personal Day Request Instructions



 1.  Check personal leave closed day calendar.  If the day(s) you will be requesting are open, proceed with Electronic Parf request.


2.  To logon to the Electronic Parf system, bring up the district web page. Choose Employee Resources, then Parf creation


3.  Personal Leave request should be entered a minimum of two weeks, prior to making travel arrangements.


4.  If day(s) are closed, an appeal must be clearly stated on the Electronic Parf.  Provide clear reasoning for your request under the comment section.  Provide enough information to allow us to make a decision.


5.  Once your request is approved by your site principal, the Parf will route to Human Resources for further processing & approval.


6.  Until approval is received, do not make travel arrangements.




Available Personal Day(s):


Personal Leave (L1) – deducts from sick leave:

Certified (MEA) – can use two (2) days per fiscal year.  A PARF is required.


Personal Leave (2L) – Deduct $85.00:

Certified (MEA) employees only.  They are allowed three (3) personal leave days per fiscal year which will not be deducted from their accumulated sick leave.  A Parf is required.