Music --10 Ways to Help Your Child With Music
1. Help them practice and let them play for you each week.
2. Have them show you specifically what they learned.
3. Get the right equipment for them to be successful.
4. Watch TV with performances of great musicians
5. Celebrate their dedication and success
6. Applaud their efforts- bravo can go along way to motivating them
7. Attend concerts – High school, college, community, church groups are often outstanding
8. Get a CD of someone playing their instrument
9. Expect a rollercoaster of ups and downs. Some levels are much harder to achieve and will take extra or extended effort on their part.
10. Attend their performances and recitals.