September 13, 2011 User Friendly
New classes have been submitted to Professional Development! Classes that are currently being offered include:
- Podcasting 101: Delivering Content with Audio Podcasts
- Podcasting 102: Delivering Content with Video Podcasts
- Enhancing Communication through Educational Blogs, Threaded Discussions & Calendaring in Architeck
- Utlizing Architeck to Promote Student Literacy
- Google in the Classroom: Using MPSConnect Tools
- Introduction to LibGuides
- SmartMath Fundamentals
- SMARTBoard Basics
- Writing for Success Using Technology Tools
Educational Technology classes have been submitted to Professional Development. To see class details and register for the classes, click on the link below.
When you are in the Professional Development ERO system, select Course Catalog and search. Use the drop-down arrow to the right of "Curriculum". Select "Computer Technology". Click on "Search". Click on the course title to view all of the classes being offered.
Register early as classes fill quickly!