September 22, 2011 User Friendly
- Do you need help with technology? Educational Technology Open Labs are today from 3:00 - 5:00. Open labs are located at 546 N. Stapley Drive.
- New classes have been submitted to Professional Development.
Technology Open Labs are today!
This is not a formal training, but rather an opportunity to drop in at any time during the session and receive personal help in the following areas:
- Architeck - All current Architeck users are welcome and are encouraged to bring any materials necessary to work on their website.
- Grade Book - This is an opportunity to drop in at any time during the session and receive personal help with your grade book.
- DataStore - This is an opportunity for DataStore administrators to drop in at any time during the session and receive personal help in the management or use of their DataStore server.
- Podcasting - If you have taken Podcasting 101 or Podcasting 102, this is an opportunity to stop in and receive help with audio and video podcasting.
- SMART Board - All SMART Board and SMART Notebook users are welcome to stop by and receive help.
- Acuity- Any Acuity user is welcome to drop in and receive help.
- Mobi - Come on in and receive help setting up and making use of your Mobi, and receive help integrating the Mobi with your other hardware and software.
- SmartMath - If you have taken the initial 75 minute SmartMath Training or SmartMath Fundamentals, this is an opportunity for you to come in and receive help managing your teacher and student accounts.
- LibGuides - If you have taken either or both LibGuide classes, this is an opportunity to work on your LibGuide, or begin a new one, and receive help.
- MPSConnect Support - Do you have questions about your district email, Google calendar, documents or forms? Attend an Open Lab and receive help.
- Clickers - If you are currently using the clickers in your class, this is an opportunity drop in any time during the session and receive help.
Junior High Teachers: Please arrive by 5:00 and we will be happy to stay later and help you!
Professional Development Classes
Educational Technology is now offering clicker classes this fall. "Using Clickers to Increase Student Motivation & Performance 1" is being offered two times. Please check with Professional Development for details and to register for the class.
We are also offering additional SmartBoard Basics classes! There are currently three SmartBoard Basics classes that have openings. Enroll soon as these classes fill quickly!
When you are in the Professional Development ERO system, select Course Catalog and search. Use the drop-down arrow to the right of "Curriculum". Select "Computer Technology". Click on "Search". Click on the course title to view all of the classes being offered.