Elementary EdTech Support
Supporting Student Devices and Carts
Get started using student computers:
Preparation for initial use of devices
Checklist with directions, suggestions, & troubleshooting. Includes links to all of these:
- What's Wrong? form -printable
To contact Information Systems:
The I.S. department is available to help with computer, Active Directory, WiFi, WiDi, projector & other equipment issues.
- Call the I.S. Help Desk at x20044.
- Place a help request online at help.mpsaz.org.
The EdTech Trainers' role is to support teachers with the integration of technology into curriculum and instruction.
Trainers are available by appointment to:
- Sit down with teachers to review lesson plans and help with integrating technology.
- Be in the classroom to model and/or support integrating a technology tool.
- Provide one-on-one or group support/training for technology tools/software.
- Provide PD on a particular topic.