MPS Educational Technology Tutorials
- OneNote Participant Training Agenda
- Storing OneNote Notebooks to MPS OneDrive
- Sharing OneNote Notebooks and Accessing Shared Notebooks
- Exporting OneNote Pages to PDF to Upload to Canvas
- OneNote Class Notebooks Overview
- OneNote Class Notebooks - Things Teachers Need to Know
- Creating OneNote Class Notebooks
- Creating OneNote Class Notebooks through Canvas
- First Time Student Access to Class Notebooks (updated 08/15/18) Slides version
- OneNote Add-ins (add functionality to OneNote)
- Troubleshooting OneNote Class Notebook (updated 08/20/18)
Part of Microsoft’s Office suite, OneNote 2016 is a powerful application that allows users to gather and take down notes and information in a variety of formats - hand- written, typed, screen clippings and drawings. You can also insert pictures, video and audio into your notes in OneNote.
TEC 1169: Using Your Lenovo Thinkpad Helix- An Introduction to OneNote
Using your Lenovo Thinkpad Helix with OneNote, a powerful productivity app in the Microsoft Office suite, can give you added flexibility both inside and outside the classroom. This training will give you an introduction to how OneNote can be used to take typed or digitally handwritten notes for lesson planning, PLCs, and/or instruction on your Lenovo. Click HERE to access the ERO system to register for the course.
TEC 1239: Using Your Lenovo Thinkpad Helix- OneNote Class Notebook
This class will help you get started using the OneNote Class Notebook. This powerful add-on to OneNote allows you to create a notebook for your students that contains content and collaboration spaces as well as individual notebooks for each student. As the teacher, you can easily and quickly share information with students and give them instant feedback on their notes.