Your classroom... online
Resources for Students & Families:
Resources for Teachers:
IMPORTANT! The first time you access Google Classroom, you will be asked to identify your role. Teachers/Employees - ALWAYS choose Teacher! You can still be a student in a class, but you must identify your main role as TEACHER!
Only students should choose student as a role:
GET STARTED HERE: Setting up your Classroom for remote learning
How do I...
Get my students’ email information? Click here
Invite students to my class? Click here
Have parents help students log into Google Classroom? Click here
Help parents and/or students create & log into different profiles when they’re sharing a computer at home? Click here
Reset a student password? Click here
Quickly find an answer? Click here to search Google's Online Help Center
Contact my EdTech Trainer? Click here
Make a screencast video to share in Google Classroom? Click here & scroll to Screencasting Resources at the bottom.
Use YouTube to share videos that I create? Click here
Copy a classroom? Click here
- PreK - 6 Content Exemplars - provided by Teaching & Learning
- How to make a copy of a Google document Click here
EdTech is providing live training sessions via Webex!
Click here for the schedule. You don't have to register. Just click the link to join a session at the scheduled time.
MPS professional learning courses are available through GROW:
- GC: Getting Started
- GC: Assignments
- GC: Quizzes and Questions
- GC: The Stream and Parent Communication
- GC: Grading
Google Classroom Online Training Center Click here to learn from Google!
Question: Why can't I login to Google Classroom?
- Make sure that you are logged in with an MPS account. Users cannot access an MPS class with a personal gmail account. Click here for login help.
- If more than one student is sharing the same computer, they should each login to their own Chrome browser profile- click here for directions.
Question: Why isn't a Google Classroom code working?
- Make sure that the student is logged in with an MPS account. A student cannot access a class with a personal gmail account. Click here for login help.
- It's easy to mix up zeroes and letter O's. Retype and try again.