Parent and Student Technical Support
Mesa Public Schools Educational technology team is here to support your family as we engage in remote learning.
These resources are the most commonly used programs within MPS. These resources will help you navigate these programs and better understand how they function.
- Access Clever from Home (Learning Dashboard)
- Google Classroom
- Parent/Student Portal (Gradebook/Attendance)
- Parent Portal (Elementary Report Card Access)
- Canvas Student Guide (Learning Management System)
- Windows 10 (Device Operating Software)
These resources will be useful for troubleshooting and fixing issues with your device. If after trying these solutions the problem is still not resolved, you can call the MPS Information Systems Helpdesk at 472-0044.
Special Education Resources
These resources will provide you with information regarding our Special Education programs.