Educational Technology Trainer
This will be my third year with MPS and the Educational Technology Team. I will continue to support Red Mountain High School in their third year with 1:1 Blended Learning and support Salk Elementary as they incorporate technology in their classrooms. I have a passion for learning, teaching, and technology and look forward to a great year. Email is the best way to contact me.
Prior to joining the EdTech Department, I taught fourth grade for six years in the Kyrene School District. My school was very strong in technology integration. In 2008 and 2010 my school had the honor of having the National School Board Association (NSBA) Technology Site Visit. In the 2011-2012 my school was awarded the A+ School of Excellence award.
I love photography, hiking, reading, cooking, watching movies, and spending time with family and friends.
- Google Certified Educator Level 1
- Educational Technology (2016 - Present)
- Technology Trainer
- Kyrene School District (2007 - 2013)
- 4th Grade Teacher
- Arizona State University - Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education (2007)
- Arizona State University - Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction with an emphasis in Educational Technology (2015)
- Graduate Certificate in Online Teaching K-12 (2015)