SEI 45 - No longer to be offered through MPS
Last class offered will start 4-20-15 and end 6-14-15
- SEI 45 HOUR ONLINE COMPLETION COURSE IS ONLY OFFERED TO MESA PUBLIC SCHOOLS EMPLOYEES
- Substitute Cadre employees with no MPS email address must contact Barb Stout (480-472-0384) before registering for this course.
- ELAD is pleased to offer this eight-week online course free of charge to MPS employees.
- This course is approved by the Arizona State Board of Education and fulfills the state requirement for completion of the Structured English Immersion (SEI) Endorsement.
- Prerequisite: Completion of the SEI 15 Hour Provisional Course
- Proof of completion of the SEI 15 Hour Provisional Course (if certified in Arizona before August 31, 2006) or the SEI 45 hour augmented course (if Arizona certified after August 31, 2006) is required 2 working days prior to the start date of the course.
- Upon completion of this course, a certificate will be issued which satisfies the state requirement for the completion of coursework for the full SEI Endorsement and meets the requirements for re-certification hours. This course DOES NOT qualify for salary credit.
|Schedule of classes for the SEI 45 hour online course:|
|Start / End Date|
- After you have registered, you will receive confirmation via MPS e-mail on the START DATE OF THE COURSE by the end of the day. All courses will begin on TUESDAY.
Click on this link to sign-up: SEI Registration Form