My School Bucks will Return in August of 2017!
Lunch lines move much faster with a pre-paid meal account and this allows students more time to eat, play and relax. Prepayment options offer parents the freedom from worrying about a child's lunch money being lost, stolen or used for something other than lunch. We offer several options for you to prepay your child's meal account. The Food and Nutrition Dept at Mesa Public schools uses an automated student account system which captures all transactions. Transactions, include prepayments and daily purchases. Parents have the flexibility to adjust these accounts according to their needs. We encourage parents to prepay for their child's meals using one or all of the following methods.
Preferred Method of Payment
- MySchoolBucks.com is the preferred method to pay.
- It is easy to enroll, secure and convenient.
- There is a 1.95 service charge per prepayment.
MySchoolBucks.com allows parents to
- Prepay for student meals using credit/debit cards,
- View current account balances,
- View student meal purchases,
- Set spending limits
*The account balance follows the student until high school graduation or as long as they remain at a Mesa Public School.
**IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR PARENTS CURRENTLY USING MYSCHOOLBUCKS.COM
- To request a refund, please contact the school's Cafeteria Manager.
- Remember to disable smart pay before asking for a refund.
- The online prepayment feature for the 2017-2018 school year will become available July 11th. However, payments will not be applied to your child's account until August 3rd.
- If you are no longer using MySchoolBucks.com or your child is graduating, please login and delete your account online. Use the myschoolbucks link above for direct access.
If you are prepaying by check:
- Write your child's id number and name on the check memo line.
- Make the check out to your child's school.
If checks are returned from the bank with insufficient funds or other reasons, there will be a $25.00 fee assesed and Cash or money order will be required for the original check amount.