8th Grade ELA
Teaching Experience -
- 18th year teaching
- Taught 7, 8, and 9th grade English
- All teaching experience has been at Fremont Jr. High School (Life long Falcon!)
- Attended New Mexico State University in Las Cruces, New Mexico for both degrees. GO AGGIES!
- Bachelor of Arts (major: Sociology, minor: History)
- Master of Arts (Curriculum and Instruction with emphasis in Secondary Education)
Family Life -
- 2 kids (daughter and son)/ Daughter is attending NAU and son is a junior at Red Mountain
- happily married to my husband, Ron
- 1 dog (her name is Emma)
Personal Interests -
- Reading books - I love reading paperback or hardcover books. Technology is great, but I still love the feel of a book in my hands and being able to turn a page. Also, I enjoy the smell of a book.
- Shopping - What woman doesn't love shopping?
- Sports - I enjoy pro football and baseball. I sometimes follow college football as well. The teams everyone should be rooting for is the Denver Broncos, Oakland Athletics, St. Louis Cardinals, and Notre Dame Irish.
This is me in a nutshell!