Mission, vision and objectives
The Defining the Future initiative provides solutions to improve student academic achievement and expand educational options through efficient management of financial resources and innovative use of facilities.
Through shared stakeholder decision-making, the district is improving the quality of education in Mesa Public Schools by creating new, challenging educational environments that effectively address student academic achievement.
- Increase academic achievement throughout the district
- Provide thoughtful, creative educational options for students and families
- Offer effective solutions for schools experiencing declining enrollment
- Optimize educational facility use
- Provide guidance and planning for effective fiscal management
- Examine existing school enrollment and building utilization data
- Prepare for enrollment fluctuations