Dear New Third Grader,
It is a district policy to supply students with the needed tools for their classroom work. However, parents and students always request a list of supplies that may be beneficial, as students love to have their own “new” items to use during the school year.
***** Back Pack
boxes of 24 count crayons (one for each semesterBack Pack
● Colored pencils
● Large Glue sticks (2 to 4)
● Scissors (Fiskar brand – sharp point work the best)
● White board markers (black please)
● Pencils – pleeeease, no mechanical pencils (Kids lose the led & they break easily)
● A box or two of tissue to share with the class
● Quart and gallon zip lock baggies for class
● A box of antibacterial wipes to share with the class
● Snacks to share with the class (Fishy crackers, Cheese-Its, etc.)
● 1 extra large plastic school box for storing “things” in your desk
● Highlighter pack that includes yellow, green, pink and blue.
● Four colored pen (see photo below)
● A ream or two of white or colored copy paper
● 2 plastic two pocket folders, for homework and classwork (not a binder)
● 2 spiral notebooks (70 pgs)
● 11/2 inch 3 ring binder with clear sleeve
*While you are out shopping for supplies keep your eyes open for some “fun items” that we could sell at our classroom store. I frequent the clearance shelves and dollar stores in search of great deals. (playground equipment, folders, arts-n-crafts, candy, markers, pocket games, flip flops, etc.)
*More info concerning our store will be coming home.