Mrs. Lori Navarro
Email: Click Here
Welcome to fourth grade! I am so excited that school is starting soon. I hope you enjoyed your summer and did a few fun things. Below is a list of some supplies for you to purchase if you would like. I know everyone wants to hit the sales while they are on! Don't worry if you are unable to buy anything I will have extra if you need something.
- Glue sticks - we use a lot of these - you may use liquid glue if you prefer
- Box of Kleenex to share
- Pencils mechanical or regular
- Colored pencils - a box of 12 is enough
- Small manual sharpener
- Scissors that fit your hand and cut nicely
- Clorox type wipes (any brand is fine)
- A 1 - 1 1/2 inch empty three-ring binder, for a study skills notebook (please label with child's name)
- A 1 - 1 1/2 inch three-ring binder with a clear plastic cover. This will be used as a writing portfolio to collect the students' creative writing activities throughout the year. (please label with child's name)
- Highlighters 4 pack fine tip if you can find (colors yellow, orange, pink, and green or blue)
- $2 for Social Studies Newspaper
Meet the teacher is on Monday, August 8, from 4:30 to 6:00 P.M. I hope to see you there!
School starts on Wednesday, August 10 at 8:20 A.M. and we have early dismissal that day and every Wednesday at 1:55 P.M.
Enjoy the rest of your summer!