Mesa Public schools uses an online application system and accepts applications for employment throughout the year. All positions are filled from completed application files which will require:
- a completed online application CLICK HERE (Current classified employees interested in certificated positions need to create an application as an external applicant.)
- transcript(s) of university credits (unofficial are acceptable for pre-employment)
- college or university placement file OR three letters of recommendation
- all letters must be dated and signed by the person making the recommendation
- one of the letters must be from an employer on official letterhead, signed and dated within the last two years. Your most recent employer is preferred.
- copy of your valid Arizona teaching certificate (Please be aware that the application for Arizona certification process may take up to 4 months.)
Due to NCLB Highly Qualified requirements, the following documents will be required prior to consideration, selection and possible hire. Please provide the following documents as they become available:
If you do not have the ability to scan and upload documents into our online application system, clearly marked documents may be faxed to Liz Biggs at (480) 472-0422.
Learn about our Teacher in Residence Program
If you hold a bachelors degree in an area other than education and are interested in becoming an educator, CLICK HERE and read more.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ORGANIZATION: The district does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, handicap/disability, or national origin.