Volume 8, Number 5, Special Issue, January 2015
ASRS meetings for you on "The Road to Retirement"
Meetings with Arizona State Retirement are scheduled for employees who would like more information.
- Route 3 - Destination in Sight: If you are within 3 years of retirement
- At this meeting you will learn about pension benefit, how it is calculated, the different annuity options and much more.
- March 17, 2015, 10:30 a.m., Administrative Services Center, 63 East Main Street, Room 303
- Route 4 - Next Exit - Retirement: If you are retiring within the next 4 months.
- This meeting will help you prepare for decisions you will make when applying for retirement such as selecting your pension option, enrolling in health insurance, and even returning to work after retirement should that be in your future. You will receive a personal benefit estimate and instructions for completing your retirement application.
- February 28, 2015, 8:00 a.m., 10:30 a.m. or 2:00 pm., Governing Board Room, 549 N. Stapley Drive
- March 17, 2015, 8:00 a.m. or 2:00 p.m., Administrative Services Center, 63 East Main Street, Room 303
CLICK HERE to register for any of these meetings. Space is limited and you will receive a confirmation e-mail if your registration is accepted. Employees who do not have access to a computer may use the workstations in the Human Resources lobby or seek assistance at their individual work site.
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
If an employee feels that he or she has been discriminated against on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex or gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, or marital status, the employee should contact the district's compliance officer: Pete Lesar, Assistant Superintendent of Human Resources (480) 472-0412.