Letters of Assurance
Non-contract employees who are being rehired must receive and sign a copy of the Letter of Assurance. This form is used to notify non-contract employees of our intent to rehire them, and provides them an opportunity to indicate their intent to return for the following year.
Do not give a Letter of Assurance to any employee who is not being considered for rehire.
- Using the “Read Only List”, give a “Letter of Assurance” and Compensation Worksheet to each employee being rehired. Do not give a Letter of Assurance or Compensation Worksheet to an employee not being rehired.
- Collect all “Letters of Assurance, and verify the forms are complete and have required signatures.
- When you have the signed forms from all employees at your site, please send the ENTIRE FULL PAGE FORMS to Human Resources where they will be kept on file.
- Using the "Read Only List" generate a "Part Time Rehire" PARF for each part-time employee returning for the 2015-2016 school year.
- If you have an employee at your site that also works for a department, please submit a "Part Time Rehire" PARF for only the position/s and hours that they will work at your site.
- Anyone hired new to your site after 4/28/15 will need to have a rehire PARF submitted for the 2015-2016 school year.
NOTE: Employees who receive a Letter of Assurance from a department should sign and return the form to that department. The department secretary will then forward the completed form to Human Resources.