The Certificated Voluntary Transfers Process for 18-19 has concluded
The next voluntary transfer process will begin Spring 2019
Certificated Voluntary Transfer Process
New vacancies for voluntary transfers will post every Tuesday. Postings will run all day Tuesday and all day Wednesday. If you are interested in a posting please make sure your application is submitted before it closes on Wednesday night.
Click on the link below for complete instructions on how to apply, and where to find the postings.
- The voluntary transfer process for certificated employees will begin as soon as possible each spring following the placement of all obligatory transfer employees. The last posting will be posted no later than the second Monday in May.
- Voluntary transfer candidates may transfer only to a position of the same contract amount as currently held (i.e.: a ½ contract employee may transfer only to a ½ position).
- Certificated staff must hold the appropriate certification and be highly qualified for the posted position at the time of application to be granted an interview.
- Exclusionary employees (one-semester or one-year-only contracts) may not participate in the voluntary transfer process unless they have been “rehired” from exclusion for the new school year.
- Any teacher who qualifies and wishes to be considered for counseling, psychologist, SLP, or administrative positions must submit the appropriate job application online. Moves from teaching positions to counseling, psychologist, SLP, or administrative positions are not handled through the voluntary transfer process.
- Positions available for voluntary transfer will be posted at https://mpsaz.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx.
- Voluntary transfer postings can only be viewed if you are logged in as in internal applicant.
- Only positions of 0.5 contract or more that are funded by District monies are posted for the voluntary process.
- Positions will be posted for two days (48-hours) each week from Monday midnight to Wednesday midnight.
- To be considered for a voluntary transfer position, you must submit an internal application through our online application page at https://mpsaz.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx within the time that the position is posted.
- As new positions are posted weekly, log in to your account and choose the positions for which you’d like to be interviewed.
Decision and Notification
Interviews will be scheduled by the principal or administrator using the online interview scheduler. Watch your email for notification that an interview has been requested and follow the instructions for selecting your interview time and date. The email address that will be used is the email address that you entered on your application.
If an individual is selected as a voluntary transfer, the principal or administrator will submit a PARF. The interviewing administrator will notify all interviewed candidates of the decision.
Eligible certificated staff may continue to update their online account for newly posted vacancies for voluntary transfer until the close of the voluntary transfer season.