Welcome to 5th Grade! This year is a fun filled year with exciting events, growing responsibility and lots of change! The curriculum is exciting and new, but also reviews skills learned in 4th grade. By changing classes daily for reading and math, the students will learn to be responsible to at least two other teachers and to understand the importance of organization.
1. Be the best person you can be.
2. Greet everyone and make them feel welcome each day.
3. Respect one another’s comments, opinions, and ideas.
4. Be organized, prepared and ready to learn.
5. Follow directions quickly.
6. Make smart choices.
7. Be respectful, responsible learners.
8. Always show your DRAGON PRIDE.
Click on the school bus to view my "Welcome Letter"