AVID Mission Statement
To Close the achievement gap by preparing ALL students for college readiness and success in a global society!
Summer Meal Program
Starting May 31 to June 30, Jefferson Elementary School families can enjoy breakfast and lunch at Jefferson Elementary School Cafeteria.
- Monday - Thursday
- Breakfast - 7:30 am - 8:30 am
- Lunch - 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Breakfast and Lunch will be served. Free meals will be provided to all children ages 18 and younger. Adult Meals can be purchased for:
- Breakfast $1.50
- Lunch $3.50
The school district's Food and Nutrition Department employees will serve the meals. MPS does not want any of our community’s children to go hungry this summer.
Summer Food Service is a U.S. Department of Agriculture Child Nutrition Program. It ensures that low-income children continue to receive nutritious meals when school is not in session. The free meals meet federal nutrition guidelines.
WIN the Play Ground for our school.
Help Jefferson Elementary School win a $100,000 playground and $10,000 cash for your family! Here is how:
- May 19th 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm 3rd Grade Awards MPR
- May 20th 8:30 am - 9:15 am 1st Grade Awards MPR
- May 20th 9:15 am - 1:30 pm 3rd Grade Field Trip to Science Center
- May 23rd 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm Talent Show Dress Rehearsal
- May 24th 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm Talent Show-Evening in MPR
- May 25th Wednesday 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm 6th Grade Graduation at Fremont Jr High
- May 26th Thursday 9:00 am to 11:30 am 6th Grade Bowling Trip to Brunswick
- May 26th Thursday LAST DAY OF SCHOOL
School Contact Information
Health Office 480-472-8704
Monday - Friday 7:45am - 2:15pm
Wednesday - 7.45am - 1:45pm