AVID Mission Statement
To Close the achievement gap by preparing ALL students for college readiness and success in a global society!
Jefferson Elementary Turkey Trot Day
Congratulations Mrs. Montes!!
The Mesa Association of Hispanic Citizens is proud to honor Mrs. Montes for her work in caring for our community. Congratulations on receiving the Mesa Public Schools Employee Leadership Award!!
- March 28th (4TH GRADE GRAND CANYON FIELD TRIP)
- March 28th (5TH GRADE GOLF CLUB FIELD TRIP)
- March 30th (8:30-3RD QUARTER PRIMARY AWARDS)
- March 30th (9:45-3RD QUARTER INT. AWARDS)
- March 31st(SPRING FLING AT REC CENTER) NO OPEN GYM
- April 5th-EARLY RELEASE AT 11:45AM
- April 7th-NO OPEN GYM
- April 14- (NO SCHOOL- SPRING HOLIDAY)
School Contact Information
Health Office 480-472-8704
Monday - Friday 7:45am - 2:15pm
Wednesday - 7:45am - 1:15pm