Mrs. Christine Quick-Title 1 Specialist
Email: Click Here
Phone: (480) 472-8715
My role as the Title I School Improvement Specialist is to provide support for students and teachers of grades K-6 in the content areas of Reading, Writing and Mathematics here at Jefferson Elementary. I offer support by working with teachers and students in all classrooms and providing professional development training to our teachers and staff.
BA in Elementary Education from Bradley University in 2003
MA in Educational Administration from Grand Canyon University in 2015
12 Years as an educator with experience teaching 1st and 4th grade
English as a Second Language Endorsement
What Is Title 1?
Title 1 is a federally funded grant to provide supplementary services for all of our students. These funds are used to increase student achievement at Jefferson.
Funds from the government may be used for the following:
- Hire highly qualified instructional personnel to assist teachers in the classroom.
- Provide training for staff and teachers
- Provide supplemental instructional materials and technology
- Ensure high-quality schoolwide programs
- Increase parent participation
Mesa Public Schools-Title 1 and School Improvement http://www.mpsaz.org/nclb