Ms. Ashley Scow
Email: Click Here
My name is Ashley Scow, and this is my 11th year teaching special education. I graduated from ASU, and then received my Masters Degree in Special Education from NAU. I have an almost 4 year old daughter named Scarlett, who keeps me on my toes!
My Basic Philosophy
· Every child is worthy of love, attention and respect.
· Every child is capable of learning and succeeding.
· Learning and school should be a positive experience.
· All parents care about their children, and are the most influential people in their child’s life.
· No matter what problems may exist, every child in this class deserves our best efforts and understandings.