Welcome to Room 9!
A little about myself:
I was born and raised in Iowa. (Go Hawkeyes!) I received my BS in Elementary Education and Special Education from the University of Northern Iowa.( Go Panthers!) And I received my Masters in Special Education from ASU. (Go Sun Devils!!!!!!)
I just switched to Early Education for 2013-2014 school year. I had been teaching at Field in the Integrated program for a loooooooooooooong time! I truly believe in an Integrated program!
In order to ensure a positive and safe learning environment I expect students will:
- Be ready to learn and have fun when they come into class
- Be respectful to teachers and classmates
- DO THEIR PERSONAL BEST!
Students will receive praise and compliments, notes and phone calls home, stickers, treats, and special privileges when these expectations are met. I have high expectations for my students' success and behavior!
- Follow directions the first time they are given.
- Keep hands and feet to yourself.
- Listen while others are speaking