Second Grade Dual Language Learning Expectations
- Follow two/multiple step directions and be able to share in Spanish including procedures
- Months and days of the weeks.
- Greetings, introductions, salutations.
- Descriptive and positional words
- Identify and use cognates
- Multisyllable words
- Write using complete sentences
- Use Thinking Maps across content areas
- Use of proper Spanish punctuation
- High frequency words
- Narrative elements, author’s purpose,comprehension, sequence, context clues, genres, text features