The Montessori classroom at Jordan is multi-age.
Students may be enrolled in preschool or kindergarten at this location.
The Montessori philosophy is characterized by an emphasis on independence, freedom within limits, and respect for a child's natural psychological, physical, and social development.
• Our Montessori Preschool program provides a nurturing learning environment for children three-to-five- years of age, focusing on their unique and individual
• The program fosters children to work at their individual pace with Montessori
approved materials and activities.
• Teachers are certified by the Arizona Department of Education and accredited by Montessori Teacher Training Program.
• The Montessori Method believes in a strong partnership between home and the classroom. Parents learn how to best incorporate the Montessori Method in their homes.
• Contact 472-3575 for curriculum questions.
Jordan Center for Early Education,
3320 N. Carriage Lane, Chandler AZ.
Call 480-472-7250 for more information.
All prices are per month for all months of attendance -
We do not adjust prices for holidays or school closures.
Montessori - 8-11:30 Snack: provided $500.00
Montessori - 8-11:30 with before/after child care $630.00
Snacks: provided am/pm, Lunch: provided
Montessori - 8 - 3 no child care $650.00
Montessori - 8 - 3 with before/after child care $700.00
Lunch: provided, Snacks: provided am/pm
Call 472-3866 to schedule a tour.