This is a special education classroom enrolling both children with and without disabilities. PEER students act as positive role models for communication and social interaction.
- Children may enroll after their 3rd birthday
- Must be fully potty trained to enroll
- 2.5 hours per day. M, T, Th or T, Th, F; depending on location
- $200.00 per month
These questions will help determine whether your child would be a good fit in this program.
- Is your child completely toilet trained? Can they go to the bathroom independently?
- Does your child speak fluently in their native language as a typical 3 or 4 year old child?
- Does your child clearly state his/her wants and needs verbally?
- Does your child verbally interact with his/her peers?
- Does you child play with peers without significant conflict?
- Does your child comply and follow verbal directions given by an adult?
4132 E. Adobe
3807 E. Pueblo
|Jordan Center for Early Ed.
3320 N. Carriage Lane
1445 E. Hilton
4840 E. Adobe
|Red Mountain Center for Early Education
950 N. Sunvalley Blvd.