Extracurricular Activity (ECA) Tax Credit

eca state tax credit
You can Kino Junior High students and possibly lower your tax bill by making a donation.

The state tax credit is available to ALL qualifying individual Arizona state taxpayers. You do not need to have a child enrolled in a school to take advantage of this state tax credit. It is always best to consult a tax adviser to see if you qualify for the dollar-for-dollar credit.

A tax credit is different from a deduction, because you may subtract the whole contribution from your Arizona state tax bill. An individual may contribute as much as $200, and a couple filing jointly may contribute as much as $400 to a public school and receive the money back in the form of a tax credit.

Please note: To be eligible for a state tax credit for 2016, your contribution must be received or postmarked by April 18, 2017. ECA donations are not refundable.

For more information and to make your contribution, please visit the district's website.