Do you know an awesome website that should be on here? Email it to us.
We're always looking for great websites to add!
- Reading Vocabulary - Practicing skills
- Narrative Elements (plot, setting, etc...) - Learning about
- Plot Diagram Excel Practice
- Dictionary.com - What does ___________ mean?
- Thesaurus.com - What's another way to say ____________?
- Figurative Language Games - Practice your F.L. skills
- Figurative Language Jeopardy - Test your F.L. skills
- Close Reading Video - See an example of close reading in action
- Close Reading Tips - What is this close reading?
- Harcourt Activities - Brush up on your language arts skills from home
- Harcourt Trophies Activities - More practice with language arts skills from home
- Spelling City - Practice your spelling for the week (You may need to click on 'Find a List.' If so, your class is listed under your teacher's name)
- Internet 4 Classrooms - Work on grammar, phonics, and reading taught in 5th grade.
- Professor Garfield - Test your sequencing and comprehension skills
- Mr. Anker's Test - Distinguish the difference between reality and fantasy
- Dictionary.com - A great place to to help with understanding and breaking down challenging words
- Cause and Effect - Play a fun game on your own, or with a friend, to test your cause and effect skills